Thank you for your interest in hiring me to speak and teach at your event! The first step to hiring me is for us to connect via email. Once you've decided on a topic and we have agreed on a date, I'll send you my contract that contains the event dates/times/topics, expectations for the event (no recording), various options for your method of payment, and contingency plans for both in-person and virtual events.
- Coffee klatch, virtual-only, 45-65 minutes: $125
- Lecture/trunk show, in-person and virtual, 60-90 minutes: $300
- Full day workshop, in-person for up to 20 people, 6 hours: $700
- Full day workshop, virtual for up to 20 people*, 5 hours**: $700
- Half day workshops, 3 hours: $350
- No minimum engagement required
- When teaching and lecturing in Norway, NQF rates apply. For all other locations, rates are not negotiable.
*Up to 10 extra participants may be added at $40 per participant.
**Virtual workshops contain the same content as in-person workshops, but the virtual context speeds up content delivery. For example, participants are working in a familiar environment with all of their own equipment (no waiting in line for the iron). Most participants enjoy a pace that allows us to cover the material within 5 hours.
Details for In-Person Events