Thank you for your interest in hiring me to speak and teach at your event. The following is a breakdown of pricing and accommodation requirements. If this suits your needs, please contact me to schedule.
- Lecture/trunk show, 60-90 minutes with slides, quilts, and Q&A: $300 (2500 NOK)
- Full day workshop, 6 hours: $600 (5150 NOK).*
- Half day workshops, 3 hours: $350 (3000 NOK).*
- No minimum engagement required.
*If you would like to arrange to take a workshop with me at Nesoddparken, the above rates apply. I can accommodate approximately 16-20 people depending on the type of class, and one member of your group will be responsible for selecting an available date with me and purchasing a private workshop through my online shop. Workshops at Nesoddparken include coffee, water, and a small snack. Participants will need to bring their own lunch for a full day workshop.
Note: airfare pricing varies depending on the geographic origin of the online search. To estimate the airfare costs, please look up the rate from my home airport of Oslo, Norway (OSL), but also check with me to make sure the estimate is as low as possible.
- Meals, hotel lodging and travel expenses required for bookings outside a half day travel from the Oslo area.
- Meals are charged at the per diem rate of $50 per day, including travel days (425 NOK).
- Host may choose to arrange and pay for hotel lodging; otherwise the cost is an average rate of $150 per night, unless specified otherwise.
- Travel includes airfare, mileage to/from my home airport, and any baggage fees.
- I book my own airfare.
- A projector & screen (or HDMI TV) are required along with electricity and extension cords.
- I require tables to set up and share my patterns, quilts and other items.
- I can accommodate up to 24 students per class. Lectures/trunk shows are unlimited.
- Specifies dates and fees for the event, including travel.
- The cost of airfare, or a $100 deposit if there is no air travel, is due within 30 days of signed contract; applied toward the balance of the engagement.
- Travel fees (airfare, hotel, etc.) or the deposit is non-refundable due to cancellation of event by the host.
- Balance of fees are due the day of the event.
- I will have patterns available for purchase during the event; be sure to schedule a venue that allows selling. I am responsible for complying with all tax laws.