Sewing Machine Basics - October 18, 2018
Does your sewing machine intimidate you?
Come to Nesoddparken and get to know your sewing machine!
The class covers:
- Cleaning and oiling your machine
- Threading your machine
- Sewing simple seams
- First project: a set of four napkins
What you need to bring:
- Your machine
- Your machine's foot pedal and power cord (often combined into one unit)
- Thread. Cotton or polyester are fine. Please no metallic or clear thread.
- 2 Needles (Universal size 80/12)
- 1 meter of fabric
Class date: October 18 1830-2030
Duration: 2 hours
Price: 250 kr
Number of attendees: Max 5
Class will be held at Nesoddparken.
Class will be taught in English.