Curves Lab for Improvisation
The Curves Lab for Precision is a skill-based workshop. This three-hour workshop helps you hone your quilting skills and covers the following topics:
- anatomy of a curved seam
- introduction to sewing with templates
- tips for cutting with templates and in bulk
- 3 methods of sewing curves
- how to press and trim accurately
- tricks for joining quarter circles to achieve smooth half circles or perfect points
The first half of class is lecture and demonstrations. During the second half, you'll be guided through activities to practice the techniques. You'll have an hour and a half to cut, sew, press, trim, and join your OWN awesome curves, with me right beside you answering any questions that come to mind while you work.
A digital download will be available once you purchase your preferred workshop date from the dropdown menu. The download is a pdf with a supply list and information for the Zoom link. A reminder will also be sent one week prior to the workshop with a live Zoom link via email.