Sewing Machine Basics
Do you have a sewing machine and you're not sure what to do with it? Maybe you bought one or maybe someone gave you one, and you haven't had a chance to turn it on yet?
Come to Nesoddparken and get to know your sewing machine!
The class covers:
- Cleaning and oiling your machine
- Threading your machine
- Sewing simple seams
- First project: a set of four hemmed napkins
What you need to bring:
- Your machine
- Your machine's foot pedal and power cord (often combined into one unit)
- Thread. Cotton or polyester are fine. Please no metallic or clear thread.
- 2 Needles (Most machines are compatible with universal size 80/12)
- 1 meter of fabric
Duration: 2.5 hours
Number of attendees: Max 5
Class will be held in my sunny Nesoddparken studio.
Class will be taught in English.